Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cranberry Walnut Celebration Bread #BBA Challenge

We're moving right along in the Bread Baker's Apprentice Challenge.

For Day 11 of the BBA Challenge, we made a beautiful and delicious Cranberry Walnut Celebration Bread.

I was out of town this week on business and thought I would be too tired to make this bread, but then I remembered how much I enjoyed making it last year. It's a very easy and rewarding dough to work with. Not to mention it tastes great.

This festive bread is a wonderful treat for holiday gatherings but it can be enjoyed anytime of the year. It makes great toast!

You can form the dough into a braid or loaves. I decided to do the double-braided version again because it makes such a beautiful presentation.

I made this bread a couple of times last holiday season. It's always good! 

To learn how to make this lovely braided bread, view my previous post here. 


Thanks for joining us for the Bread Baker's Apprentice Challenge.


Happy Baking!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca

Popular Posts